Rhino Krylon® Marking Chalk
Quik-Mark™ Water-Based Inverted Marking Chalk
Quik-Mark™ Water-Based Inverted Marking Chalk is designed to last 14 days on common outdoor surfaces. Ideal for the temporary marking of roads, pavement, gravel, soil and grass. Marking Chalk can be removed from hard surfaces with a wire brush and water.
- Free of lead hazards
- Convenient Spray Thru™ cap
- Fast-drying formula penetrates and adheres to hot, cold or wet surfaces
- One pass valve for bold, bright, visible markings
- Glove Grip™ cap has a 50% wider opening to easily accommodate
- Convenient Spray-Thru™ cap and non-clogging spray tip
- Locking tip won’t fall off with extended use
- VOC/MIR compliant
Recommended Uses: Communication lines, electrical installations, athletic fields, utility marking, surveys, construction, excavation, and other ground marking.